How StreetLink works
1. Locate a rough sleeper who needs help
2. Type in the street name or postcode of their exact location into StreetLink
3. Opt in to be kept updated on the information you have provided
How can I help a rough sleeper?
If you are worried about someone who you believe may be sleeping rough, there are a number of ways in which you can help:
- For anyone who you feel is in a life-threatening situation please do as you would for a member of the general public and call 999
- Make sure that they are known to the outreach service in the area, you can do this through the StreetLink website
- Get to know what services are available to helpIf it is safe, talk to the person and ask what would help
If you want to help, donate your change directly through Change into Action to ensure your support helps a rough sleeper.